- Login to your Cloud Control Panel (https://websitesettings.com).
- Click on Websites & Email on the left.
- Click on the domain name you would like to create a database for.
- Click on the Features tab.
- Under the Databases section, click on the database you would like to manage.
- Under Working With The Database, click on the link to the online manager.
- Enter the database username and password & hit Go.
- Now you are in PHPmyAdmin and you can manage your database as necessary!
PHPmyAdmin Database Management
Now that you have successfully created a MySQL database, you can use PHPmyAdmin to manage your new database. To access PHPmyAdmin: