We are first going to start with creating a new MySQL database.
- Login to your Cloud Control Panel (https://websitesettings.com).
- Click on Websites & Email on the left.
- Click on the domain name you would like to create a database for.
- Click on the Features tab.
- Under the Databases section, click on Add.
- Enter the name you would like to give your database and click Continue.
- Enter the username you would like to use and the password associated with it. Click Finish when done.
- Your database should now be created with a green check mark next to it!
To obtain all of your database information, click on the database name. You will need the following information when connecting to your database from applications:
- Database Name - For example 893414_database (name given when database was initially created).
- Host Name - For example mysql51-031.wc2.dfw1.stabletransit.com. Use the IP address if you are connecting to the database from a website not hosted with us.
- Username - For example 893414_database (name given when database was initially created).
- Password - The password you entered when the database was initially created.